Friday 6 December 2013

Happy

I just want to post about how lucky i was with my models, and how pleased i am about how well my final images came out.
Poor Soloman sat in the chair for 6 hours. It took me forever to stick the Gelatin pieces on one by one, and he didn't complain once. I will have to practice on my time management when doing a shoot like this again.
Ellisha, well i can't explain how much of an angel she was. She is born to be a model, extremely photogenic, and such a great face to work with.

A few changes were made. I used liquid latex and fabric to make the pattern on Ellishas body, instead of airbrushing a template on. I thought the liquid latex was more involved with special effects, and also taking the risk of doing it there and then was a challenge, but i really enjoyed it, and was happy about how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment